- We may use automated tools such as cookies and Google Analytics to collect certain information about your visit to our website. Your browser may provide you with the ability to adjust settings relating to cookies. We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
- We may store your personal information, and do take several steps and precautions to protect the personal information that we store.
- You should check the Privacy Policies of third-party websites to which this website is linked, and we are not responsible for their conduct.
- Please feel free to email or contact us via phone or in writing should you wish to access or correct
personal information we hold about you:
Berliner Straße 86
T: +49 30 50598950
Berliner Straße 86
T: +49 30 50598950
We may collect the following information from you when you use this website or our software:
- Your name and contact details: So that we may identify you for the purposes of corresponding with you
- Information regarding your business, including details of your products and stock, your experience, your location, your business model, your distributing network, your geographical focus area, your logos, addresses, your subsidiaries or affiliate companies, date of establishment, job listings, notices and contacts synchronized via SyncApp, etc.: So that we can tailor our services to your requirements
- Your credit card or other payment details: So that we can process your payments
- Your social media details, location, and time zone provided you voluntarily provide it to us by updating your profile: So that we can customise your use of our services and interact with you
- Your registration documents, trade licenses, proofs of distributorship status: So that we can verify your identity and the identity of other users
- Collecting your personal information from third parties
We may also receive personal information from third-party websites or services, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google Analytics, whom you have authorised to disclose your personal information to us. The collection of that personal information by third parties will be governed by terms you have agreed with those third parties.
Automated collection of data on website
When you visit this website or use our software, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software and log files) to collect certain information about your visit or software use, including:
- the internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- the nature of your use of our software or services, including information you input when using our software;
- the date, time, and duration of your website visit; and the pages viewed by you.
This information will be used in aggregate form to analyse how this website or our software is being used, for example to analyse usage patterns in order to improve this website or our software. We will not disclose any such information except in aggregate form.
The legal basis for the storage of this information and log files is Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR. This information is needed to deliver the content of our website correctly, optimize the content of our website, ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, and provide the law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject. We do not access or otherwise make use of the data for marketing purposes.
We delete the data as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the abovementioned purposes. In case of data collected for the purpose of delivery of the content of the website, the data will be deleted when the respective session is terminated. The data saved in log files will routinely be deleted after a time period of 30 days. However, the storage of data for longer is permissible. In these cases, the IP-address of users will be deleted or anonymized.
This site uses the following type of cookies to provide you with certain services or functionality:
Name of cookie Information Collected Purpose Kadorf_User User credentials keeps the user logged in for 30 days
Using cookies will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of your internet browser. Thus, you may also permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via your internet browser or other software programs. However, if you deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a software used by website owners to measure traffic and how users interact with their website.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect and report information on traffic. We may record the links you access to get to our website, how long you stay in our website, what kind of computer or device you are using, as well as other data. Google Analytics does not allow for collection of information that may personally identify you.
Our use of Google Analytics is in compliance with Google Analytics Terms of Service, which can be found in the following link:
You may, at any time, prevent Google Analytics from of recording data on your use of our website by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. To install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, please access this link:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en (all browsers)
- Collection and deletion of credit card and other payment details
We may collect credit card and other payment details where it is necessary for the following purposes:
- to process the payment for which the details were provided;
- for a subscription that requires multiple payments over time; or
- for your convenience (i.e., so that you can provide those details once instead of for every subscription).
You may at any time request that any of your credit card or payment information be deleted. Please note that such deletion may cancel pending payments or subscriptions.
- Additional collection
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
In addition to those matters set out in clause 2 above, we may also use your personal information to:
- provide you with services and information that you have requested;
- assist our software to function;
- help us debug or fix software problems;
- provide you with support in using our software or services;
- provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services;
- provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information;
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password;
- improve or update this website and our products;
- enhance or improve the functionality of our software, including testing new or modified functionality;
- respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and
- personalise this website in accordance with your preferences or enhance your user experience of this website or our software.
- Display of Information to other Users
As Kadorf is a website to establish and promote a wholesale community, relevant company information provided by the Users will be displayed to other Users in the Users section of the website which is password protected. The information shared with other users may include
- the name of the company
- its contact details
- products and distributorships etc.
- relevant contacts of the User
- social media details
Information you post in User restricted areas of the website or make visible in the resume and restricted to Users profile database may be accessed, used and stored by other Users of Kadorf around the world including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While Kadorf takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use and all Users are bound by Kadorf’s strict Terms and Conditions, Kadorf is not responsible for the User’s use of information you provide to them via the website. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive information or any other information you would not want made public to other Users to any Kadorf site or applications that are restricted in use to other Users.
Public display of Information
Some of the information provided may be displayed publicly on the website without password protection. This information may include
- the name of the company
- job openings posted on the website
- any information posted on the “Overview” and “Company Header” tabs
Information you post in public areas of Kadorf’s website may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While Kadorf takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use, Kadorf does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you give to us. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive information or any other information you would not want made public, to any Kadorf site or application or to a public website.
Job Postings and Applications via the job board of the website
Job postings by Users will be displayed on the website publicly. Information by applicants will, however, not be saved in any way by Kadorf. All Applications are directly send and received by the relevant Users as authors of the job postings who are responsible for safeguarding the personal information of applicants during the application process.
Where the information is stored
The information that we collect in respect of you is hosted on our behalf on servers maintained in USA.
Use of Information
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties and we will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information except:
- where you have otherwise authorised us to do so;
- where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure in an anonymised form;
- where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our users, or others; or
- as otherwise required or permitted by law.
To ensure that the contact and billing information we hold about you is accurate and current please advise us of all necessary changes to such information as soon as possible.
Duration of Storage
We will hold any information we collect about you for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you. If you cancel your account with us, we will retain your account information for a period of 3 years unless you request that we delete it from our system earlier. We will however store information for longer time periods if we are required to do so by law or other applicable regulations.
Third party websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
When personal data of yours is processed, the GDPR provides you with special rights. You have the right to be informed about the data that we hold on you, the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate, the right to erasure, the right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing, the right of data portability and the right to object to processing of your personal data (Art. 15 – 21 GDPR), as well as a right to revoke your consent at any time (Art. 7 GDPR) and a right of complaint to the competent data protection regulator (Art. 77 GDPR).
If you wish to make use of your rights or have questions with regard to your personal data or our data protection policy, please feel free to contact us:
Berliner Straße 86
T: +49 30 50598950